Wednesday, October 14, 2020

stainless steel and heavy metal fabrication companies near me

 custom metal fabrication near me, metal fabrication companies near me, ss fabrication near me, stainless steel fabrication and metal fabrication near me, custom welding fabrication shop near me



CKB Group is one of the leading global engineering companies delivering various industrial heavy fabrication & machining projects serving a variety of industries including, Power plants, Earthmoving, Defense, Oil, Gas, Chemicals, Pharmaceutical Industry, Mining & Metals etc. Since establishment in the year 2001, we remain determined to constantly drive the delivery with quality as per our customer requirement that creates long-term Success.


custom welding fabrication near me


CKB Group Engineering


MOBILE: +91 98411 24238

EMAIL: marketing@ckbpreci.com, ckbpreciway@gmail.com

Web: http://www.ckbpreci.com/

Address: No 6, Elims Nagar,

Pappanchathram, Chennai,

Tamil Nadu, India- 600 123



No comments:

Post a Comment

Heavy CNC Machining Job Work - CKB Group Engineering

  Conventional Lathe Machining Job Work, CNC VTL job work, Heavy Duty Lathe Machine Job Work, heavy engineering companies in Tamil Nadu  Man...